Monday, December 5, 2016

OUR WEDDING ~ Photos in Coronation park ~

After the ceremony, the pictures in the Hotel garden, pictures by the pool, etc. We headed out with the photographer, Sarah and Mark. To get into a car with a wedding dress, let me tell you haha! It was interesting! When we got to the park the photoshoot began right away, but this time was drastically different from our engagement shoot, we were not afraid to flirt to kiss pda or nothing! When the photographer tried to give us direction Jesse already knew haha kiss the motherf***ing girl! and hard too! Already not halfway into the shoot I took off my shoes and Sarah held them! I never noticed until after our honeymoon how dirty I had gotten my wedding dress from walking in the dirt but I loved it! We photobombed with people passing by in the park, and they all congratulated us. Sarah and I got a photo with the beaver in the park, Jesse and mark got a photo in the tree that they had climbed haha. It was great fun and honestly one of my favourite parts of the wedding! Chilling with our wedding photographer, Sarah and Mark! Was very relaxing and fun!






No comments:

Post a Comment