Monday, January 30, 2017

FINDING OUT WE ARE PREGNANT!

We are pregnant! Yes, you heard it right pregnant! I had this illness back in November that kicked my butt, after this illness I never ever felt good. Then I got this horrendous breakout on my chin, I am not taking a mini pimple it was cystic it could have been my twin that sprouted out later in life, just horrendous. My coworker at work said that with her first she had broken out on her chin, and already having pregnancy tests at home and decided to take a test. The test took over the amount of time to develop but I saw a line. I am pretty good at taking pregnancy tests and I have NEVER had a positive line ever. I had bought 2 more pregnancy kits and they ALL were positive with a faint line. Which was on December 17. The following tuesday we went to the dr. and he confirmed the test that I was 100% pregnant, and that the estimated due date was september 5 2017. I couldn't believe it! I told nearly everybody at work because I couldn't believe that I was going to be a mother. I waited till christmas ever to tell my mother. We went through this horrible snowstorm to go back to lethbridge in order to tell my mom but we told her and my grandma and sister over christmas! They were all so excited! Fast forward to now, last thursday I had my first ultrasound and the estimated due date is now August 26th. At first I was freaking out and now I cannot wait to have my own family with Jesse. I love this little bean more than life and cannot wait to feel movements. My pregnancy had not been that bad either so far, nausea, mood swings being the worst. But feeling ok for the most part!


No comments:

Post a Comment