Sunday, November 24, 2013

Hanging out with friends

This past friday I went to go hangout with my old friend Britany, we went window shopping and then she took me to dinner at the firestone. She bought some stuff at stitches and at bath and body works. Bath and body works had a 3 for 3, so she was nice enough to let me pick out three products, which made me really happy. I got some vanilla bean noel stuff since it smells so good. I got the body cream, and the fragrance mist. I also got the cashmere glow body cream, it smells very clean which is good.

At firestone I got a beef dip and our server was her sister! It was nice to meet her, and it is amazing how different they are. Totally different personalities, different looks everything. You would not have guessed that by looking at them that they were sisters. Britany ordered a lobster brie sandwhich which she said was good and her sister ordered her the gingerbread hot chocolate which was very good as well, it also had a gingerbread whip cream that went ontop so it was really rich. 


No comments:

Post a Comment