Monday, December 23, 2013

December

This month sure has had both its highs and extreme lows. 

This month: we pretty much got our mustang stolen, we moved to the new apartment, and I finished school. 

Mustang:

So we went to Calgary to go trade our mustang to this guy for a Ford F-250. We test drove it, but did not test drive it on the highway. There were so many red flags, and we signed the mustang over to him. Once we got onto the highway the RPM's were going 4000 for only 80km. That simply was not good, and when we got it home it just stopped working entirely, so the stupid fuck that lived in Calgary pretty much just walked away with a free vehicle that Jesse loved so dearly. We definitely learned our lesson, if there is at least one flag with a vehicle do not buy it. We should have realized what he was doing when he lied about the kilometers on the add it said 250 K when it was really 350 K. But all we were thinking about was we need a vehicle because it was snowing and the mustang was rear wheel. It was such a shame and we learned something from it. 

New apartment:
We moved on the 16th into the new apartment and just in time. On the friday before the move I had called the Edmonton office for Midwest highland park homes or some shit like that to complain about the ladies in Lethbridge only to learn that she is even more of a dumbass then they are. 

The new place we really like, it is extremely quiet and the lady that works here is really nice. Our apartment is nicer than we thought it would be too, yes we do get the occasional pot smell but that is ok. The move was irritating and we do not have the house set up fully but we have some christmas stuff out. We decorated our gingerbread house and tree so it feels more like home. It is really nostalgic being on the south side though from where I grew up, but I know it is a good neighbourhood and if we wanted we could get a dog. 



School:

I passed school all with B- and one A-. I am so proud of how I did and now I start my practicum on February 3rd and go till March 28th. I am so excited to start it, and right now I am just trying to find a job. So wish me luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment