Friday, May 8, 2015

Walks with my coworkers


Well a long time ago..not exactly sure haha I went on a walk with my Coworkers, Garth and Nancy. We decided to go since the snow was finally gone and the weather was turning out lovely we thought to go on a walk. I even managed to drag Jesse along with me to! It really was an event though, I brought Jesse, Nancy brought her husband and Garth brought his wife and kid. While we were walking someone commented on how all the family was out! 

We decided to go walking around my house by this trail that I always wanted to go on. It is right across from Coronation park in Red Deer and goes to Rotary park and kin canyon. It was perfect because there was a little parking lot at the bottom of the trail that we all met up at. But we initially decided to go onto only that trail then Nancy said we should go to Rotary park and then to kin canyon.

It was a really lovely walk though, I got to know Garth's wife better, and Nancy's Husband Ken. It was great getting to meet new people and later on we went to Garth's for drinks. 

It truly was a great afternoon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment