Sunday, March 27, 2016

My birthday

For my birthday we had celebrated it early March 19th this year with our friends. Since our friends are big on celebrating birthdays they made absolute sure that we had fun on my birthday. We had initially planned on going to the hideout and go to the locked room in Red Deer. The locked room is where they place you inside a room for 50 minutes and are given a situation that you must figure out how to leave the room. Sounds fun right? Only problem is that you have to prebook it and I did not want to pay upfront to pay for that. We then decided after that to go play lazer tag, then Julie sprained her write and it needed to be in a cast. So then we decided to just have a bbq at her house and enjoy our time together there.

Unfortunately her other friend that she had invited was not able to come from being hungover from st. patricks day on the thursday but that was ok. We really got to know Julie and her husband mark by just talking. We did not end up playing games but talking with them was great having food, a few drinks and some laughs was great to have in celebration of my birthday. I bought my own birthday cake and lit it as well. Although our plans did not go as we had thought it was a great 23rd birthday with my love and with our good friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment