Tuesday, February 5, 2013

again the last few days!

So Sunday I went to Okotoks with Jesse. He wanted to go see his dad so I thought why not? I thought I could probably meet with my Uncle and Aunt there too since it is so close to Calgary..which we got to do. It was so much fun though, my Aunt fed us this mexican version of a Hawaiian haystack and then she gave me numbers so that she can give me recipes that I might want to use. Seriously..my Aunts cooking is da bomb dot com. Whenever you eat at her house its like having take out.

And today I was sick, went to the hospital with Jesse and did some homework later on in the evening with Mikaela. So excited that I am almost done Module 3 of chemistry. It was nice to have a homework buddy.
 and that is pretty much it! 
But hope to update as much as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment