Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Family Day Weekend

Happy belated Family Day everybody! Yayy!

Just in: Momma got released from primary...she is soo excited! 

But to get on with the post...I think I had a pretty good family day weekend. My Aunt Linda and Uncle Chris came down for the day to see my grandma with my two cousins. We just went to drive around, while my cousins shopped for things that they didn't have in Calgary..out of all places..my cousins were looking for things in Lethbridge...where we have practically nothing.

But anyways we went out to dinner at Boston Pizza with them after and surprisingly my Uncle Chris loves Jesse, they talked about the oil field together, which is good that they like each other. 
apple hockey

But it was a good day. Very good day. I am so glad that my family likes Jesse, because I really like him too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment