Friday, October 25, 2013

Red Deer, Kitty, and halfway done

Finally, I am getting around to this blog. It has been awhile since these events have happened. Lots have happened...it is the end of the month, which means all I have is exams again. So its a very stressful time. Jesse has been trying to find a job again after getting laid off from this shut down in Conklin...so again stressful. 

We went to Red deer to pick up the chevy cavalier that I talked about in my previous blog. Mom came along with us to bring my car home, I was so proud of her she drove deer foot all by herself! Especially since driving that road is so scary. But while we were in red deer and picked up the car we went to the mall to just hang out to let Jesse sleep. I went into target for the first time and it is really cool being in there, they have really good prices..why can't lethbridge have one? 

Then we went to go look around the rest of the mall. I got a free massage from a place that was promoting their company, it was a really good massage, it was nice because she used her palms as opposed to her fingers. It was very relaxing and nice, it got out a lot of the kinks that were in my back and neck. Then we went into bath and body works and they were giving out a free travel size lotion for anyone that entered the store, so free lotion is always nice. 

Then we went home again..That is about it. 

But guess what people? I beat my fear of driving...I actually like driving..can you believe that? I like it. I got over it, after watching mom drive through Calgary I told myself that Lethbridge driving. is not that bad, and I shouldn't complain, the traffic could be way worse.

But to introduce people to my car...
KITTY THE CAVALIER
She is a 1994..not 87..chevy cavalier and I love her. She drives perfectly...pretty good for 250 right? and she doesn't look like a granny car which I love, only thing it really needs is a stereo. 

sleeping love bug...awww 

Also I am halfway done school..yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment