Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Sad? Happy? just a bunch of mixed emotions...

SAD...

I had to throw out all of my stain slides in bio..I understand we can't keep them forever because there are dangerous bacteria on them, but still they are all such hard work. I was so tempted to just go in there after class and take them, but I knew I couldn't I knew I would get sick. 
Also It would have been really cool to get a picture of all my slides but I wasn't able to..sad face..but for now this little picture below will give an idea of what they look like, but still all my hard work.... 

HAPPY...

Jesse might be coming home in a few days yay! and better yet he is giving me an early christmas present...my very own beater! I know I talked about the Jimmy but it was just falling apart, it was horrible and we sold it to someone and made a return on it so it was good for our bank. But he is getting me a 1987 chevy cavalier and the colour is green and rust...*crickets*...yeah I know, sounds like a horrible car. But we are not spending lots of money on it so if I crash it, it will only damage my insurance. 



SO hopefully we will have a pic of that for next time...until something again happens..

No comments:

Post a Comment