Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Meeting Jesse's "Aunt"

We went down to Brook's one day to update our insurance and we decided to go visit Jesse's "aunt" at the same time. Holly is really good friends with his mom and Jesse has known her since he was about 5 years old, so basically she is his Aunt. It is really cool because she owns a tattoo/piercing/clothing/tanning salon.

 I was soooo excited about this because I love piercings. I have an obsession with them, after I got my nose pierced all I wanted was more piercings and it was my opportunity to get more piercings from a good piercer! She just asked me what I wanted done and she did it! I asked to get the top of my left ear done and my second hold piercings again. It was great because she let me choose where the piercing was supposed to be even though my second piercings were really close to the first ones, she still allowed me to do that. The first ear that was pierced hurt a little bit, then the second ear didn't hurt at all. When she went to pierce the top of my ear it hurt because of the earring I chose. The earring that I had chose was like a screw because it had a flat back and you could screw on a ball. She adviced this one because the flat back didn't hurt her ear. But to get that screw part on, hurt really bad. The actual piercing itself did not hurt but it stung more. 

After the piercings we talked about what we did especially about sterilization and the health board how indecisive they are about standards etc. It was great to talk to someone that knew what I was doing and what I knew about. I was super glad to meet her and cannot wait to see her again! 
New piercings love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment