Friday, April 26, 2013

BF gone BFF moves in

So Jesse is back to work...sad face..it makes me sad whenever he goes away. I was really surprised this time though that I did not cry each time I cried. First time I cried in front of him, second time I cried when he left..then this time around I didn't cry at all but I really miss him, so its like a permanent all the time sad. I was used to having him around for a few weeks so its sad to have him gone. But Mikaela came back into town..which brings me to the other part of my blog.

Missy Mikki moved in with me for awhile...at least to find a job in lethbridge. But it is so hard to find a job in lethbridge. The last two days we were walking around town looking for jobs. I got 2 interviews though, one was like a scam and the other at a liquor store (I am kind of hoping for that job..but I won't get my hopes up too much). 

But this time around her car is gone as well, so we have been walking it around town, and I have to say. My legs have not been in this much pain in a long time, but with the exercise I have been feeling better. I also didn't eat as much today either since I am broke as anything. Someday when I look on this blog when I am rich, I will look at this post and be like...wow Celina you were broke..really broke. 

With having Mikaela around I have got into cleaning mode. We moved around stuff in the kitchen today, like organizing spices, switching where appliances go. Tomorrow we will clean out the fridge and clean jesse and my room because I need help. I want for TLC to come into my house and clean it. It kind of feels like I am on hoarders. 

But I tried a new recipe, beet chips..and they were good, but the bad part about it was that it looked like I had killed barney because my hands and the sink was purple from the beet juice. So we liked them.

I killed barney..well a beet but still they both start with B's

The shadow is my boobs not my shoulders..just looked funny...Don't judge...


Later on today, we went to go hang out with Jess (Christina's love bug). It was nice to hang out with him, he bought us supper since he was hungry and then we talked about vehicles and relationships. It just was a chipper time. 

And further later on, Mikaela went to go meet up with a guy and she nearly got raped I guess. She was walking down mayor magrath and saw this mexican guy walk in the middle of the street, and appeared to be jacking off. Then he drove beside her and said I will pay you $50 to have sex with me..it was some crazy ass s&^t, but she got home safe so it is all good. Just won't let her go out that late ever again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment