Thursday, April 4, 2013

Hanging out with friends

This week my friend Mikaela came into town. She was a girl that I worked with at walmart, we got along really good. She recently moved to Lloydminister saskatchewan so it was sad to see her go, especially since she was a really good friend. 

But she came down and we all hung out together, we walked around the mall, we laughed and stuff. We went to the movie the identity thief. Just a quick review:

Funniest movie I have seen in a long time. Period. 

Before the movie we bought frozen yogurt since I was waiting on my friend (Bennett) to get there. The frozen yogurt at the mill is great. Really it is. I had orangsicle, blueberry pomegranate, and blackberry frozen yogurts. I had nerds, sour patch kids and maraschino cherries on top. Literally orgasm in your mouth it was the best frozen yogurt. Melt in your mouth yummy. 

We were also meeting up with this guy that was friends with Bennett as well. His name is Jess, and he was really nice. The movie is good we were laughing the whole time, except during it..you know the annoying people that kick your seat all the time? Yeah that happened..I was ready to turn around and say some pretty mean things to them. 

But anyways we just drove around we had pizza after and then guess what happened? 
I got to drive Mikaela's car since...drum rolllllllllllll....

I GOT MY LEARNERS...finally..even though I am 20. 

It was fun driving around but it was hard since her car is a lot smaller than Jesse's truck so it took some getting used to. It was fun driving around though without having the guilt of getting caught and maybe..possibly..most likely..going to jail or getting a huge fine. 

So I am glad I finally got it. I am a happy girl. Yes, yes I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment