Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Mom comes to town: Day 1

So my mom came down for Remembrance day because I was feeling homesick. Anyways on our first day it wasn't very eventful because I am very sick at the moment. I caught this viral bug that I guess is going around Red Deer so pretty much the first thing that we did was go to the doctor. The next thing was she helped us clean our house a little bit since that was the plan to do all weekend, but due to getting sick with this nasty bug I just pretty much laid in bed and slept for 2 days straight. 

And following that night we ordered pizza from Dino's we got the Chef's special and the donair pizza. Oddly enough though the donair pizza actually tasted like one. But it is so great to have my mom, I am grateful that I do not live too far from her so she can come and visit me every-so-often. I am so grateful for that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment