Saturday, November 22, 2014

One Eleven with the crew!


Tonight Alyssa came back into town and she texted me saying her and Lise were going to go to One eleven for dinner. I thought at first that Alyssa was texting the wrong person because it was only like a week ago that she had left. But she really did text me to go have dinner with her and lise. Nancy came eventually too as well as Jesse. 

Jesse and I have never gone there before so it was interesting first off to see their prices, and this restaurant is not cheap. It is however, worth the money. Jesse got this Yorkshire philly, I just got their burger and sweet potato fries. Lise got salt n' pepper wings and some clam chowder. Alyssa got their chicken special and Nancy got the same as Jesse. It was all very good, very flavourful and most importantly very filling. They also gave very good portions, they gave you a lot of food but not so much that you cannot finish it. 

Lastly, for dessert Jesse and I shared a toffee pudding and the other girls shared this 7 layer chocolate cake, that was ok just not sweet enough. 

But it was fun to have seen Alyssa and laugh about things at work, let her know whats going on, etc. I just really enjoyed my time tonight and I am grateful to be in Red Deer to go out with friends and enjoy myself like I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment