Saturday, January 26, 2013

Hectic Hectic Hectic....

It is like my life has literally been on fast forward lately. Sooo much has happened in the last while. Last Friday I went on a Date, Wednesday I went on a date and now I got a love of my own...thats a lot to handle in a week. 

So I went on this date with this guy named Ryan, he was nice but it was weird..he was older ya know? Couldn't feel like my normal crazed self around him AT ALL. But he bought me this cute little hello kitty. So I ask...is it selfish to keep the hello kitty? Or to throw it out? She is so cute I wouldn't want to give her up..but still decisions decisions. 

Anyways date on Wednesday. It was a date with an old friend from high school..well my only "old" friend from like 4 or 5 years ago. Anyways we just chilled like normal, and now Bam we are an item I suppose. But man oh man..the kisses are good..But I didn't get to the best part..

...We went to the exhibition grounds and he let me drive his truck. For the first 10 minutes I forgot that his truck mattered to him and drove like I was on fast and the furious. He was scared crapless, but eventually I got the hang of it.

So now he and I are an item I suppose. I don't want to make it facebook official at all though..cuz it feels like it could be my first real "adult" relationship. Well he is over 18 so it definitely is an adult relationship..my first one..and its just so...romantic..*insert butterflies*

So after this long crazy week. Who would have thought I would have dated Jesse after all? But honestly...best idea I have had in awhile he treats me so well. 

*insert butterflies*

P.S. he gave me my first hicky too..haha slutty but I thought I would add it since it was interesting. 



No comments:

Post a Comment