Monday, January 28, 2013

Medicine Hat

Well today obvs I went to medicine hat with Jesse. It was fun driving all the way to medicine hat with my hunnie.
 Earlier in the day he let me drive his truck again, this time I somewhat followed the rules. I tried to reverse his truck and such, I didn't look back at all. It is amazing how when you are nervous everything that you knew previously completely falls out of your head. I also tried to go faster this time and I was only at 50 and I felt like I was losing control..oh I have a long way to go.

In med hat we just chilled around, we were going to go to his storage unit to pick up a split boxspring, because the movers that had brought my brand new bed said they couldn't get it downstairs. But man were they wrong...we had victory and were able to get it downstairs. You know sometimes I really do wonder why people underestimate me, when I have the nerve I know I can do it, because...
I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky! jks

Then later on we went on a date to the firestone. The food was good, the drinks were better but the service was crap. We only gave her a 5 cent tip, because she was so terrible. 

But that day was fun
P.S. med hat is extremely hilly, I didn;t remember it being that hilly. 



No comments:

Post a Comment