Tuesday, May 21, 2013

May long

Nothing new really happened on may long. Trevor came into town and we went down by the river bottom to eat some subway because I was wired off starbucks coffee. About being wired...I had to sample the drinks that I made that day..I was sugared/caffeinated so much that the buzz would have lasted a week. But I tried to take a nap before my boyfriend splashed water on me, down by the river. But it was nice, it started spitting a bit but still it was a nice time. 

Jesse and I also went to go see The Host. I thought they could have done the movie better but Jesse surprisingly loved it..so thats good for him.

But literally that was our may long in a nutshell. Just being wired off coffee and going for a movie with my love. But thats it for now!




No comments:

Post a Comment