Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Job hunting and failing at it.

Mikaela and I are still trying hardcore to find job agains. I was going to go work at 711 but that was until I found out that they hardly allow any breaks and I am prediabetic so that just does not work that great so I didn't take that job. Also I have a lot of school that I need to work on, which is hard to do sometimes.  

But the next day I just got a call back for an interview at starbucks which was really good. I am really hoping to get this job so we shall see how that goes..

But before then we both were job hunting again and we got side tracked by jobs. We went to Petland(I think that is what it is called but they are the pet store with dogs) and they only had one dog, just a little yorkie but he looked so sad at the store. 

But we looked at the fishies, we held some mice and such. It was just fun we took some pictures of the animals there and such.

But yeah that is what we have been doing mostly is looking for jobs and going for a lot of walks (my poor feet) 

No comments:

Post a Comment