Sunday, June 9, 2013

A busy week! + Weightloss blog #2

This week I feel has come and gone. I may be doing my blog post early...but I do not know how much time I will have tomorrow, so it has to be now. 

Anyways, so to update on the weightless, I have been doing the beginners blogilates, just go to www.blogilates.com and download the beginner calendar. Basically what blogilates is, is a youtube fitness guru having small workouts. The "month" plan is based on these exercises with at least 4 videos for a complete workout, but I have to start on beginner since it is hard but my body is getting used to it. Eating wise...I can not lie I could do better. But I am 213 now instead of 213.6 so yay! 

As for the rest of the week. Jesse and I FINALLY found where you go bridge jumping in the city, without having an undercurrent or being too shallow. We tried this one bridge but when I walked across it, the undercurrent was so strong I nearly got swept away. Now...I do not know if bridge jumping is legal but I love it, and I am so happy that we finally found the bridge. Mom came along with us as well and was our little paparazzi...ever since Jesse gave mom a camera for her birthday she hasn't stopped taking pictures (which is cute). 








Then I had drinks with Bennett. She had bought a TON of liquor and I only had like a shot amount. But man did it get me tipsy, said some things that I regret that night but it was fun to hang out with her, and talk to her. I guess that I speak my mind more when I am drunk..it is good to know. 

But I think that was just about it for the week....So stay tuned until next time! 

P.S. we gave Charly a bath..man did he disagree with that but now he is so soft

No comments:

Post a Comment