Sunday, June 16, 2013

Friends & Boyfriends & cats..OH MY!

This week has been quite uneventful...except for my friend's boyfriend being in town. I was so excited that I finally got to meet the guy that she was blushing about! He is very nice..I like him..he is a really good guy for her, and it nice because Jesse likes him too. We decided to go down to the river bottom and have a walk after I had finished work. It was cute to see my friend so happy, because in her last relationship she has struggled so bad. Well..I became friends with her after her break up with her ex, so it sucked seeing her so sad. He was very funny as well, he just seems like an overall good guy. Especially if Jesse likes him as well, Jesse does not like a majority of my friends or their boyfriends so its nice that he accepts him as well. 

Also I should mention..we got a new kitten. YES we did! He is so cute, his name is lightning, and he is grey with a patch of orange on his forehead. It is so cute because he chases Charly around, and loves to play in the kitty litter. As well as, his back legs go faster than his front so he trips over his hind legs a lot (I think that is really cute and funny). It was really cute to see Jesse love him so much too, he hates him but loves him at the same time. He is just very active and happy. Love him so much. 



and I think is about it. But overall it has been a good week thus far, not too stressed, body is feeling better from having the IUD out so life is good right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment