Monday, June 3, 2013

New series: weightloss blog #1

So I have decided I need something to encourage me to lose weight, and writing about it, my feelings, etc. Might help me out. This morning when I went to go weigh myself on the scale I was the heaviest I have ever been in my life, and I had lost weight before. Even though I did lose a significant amount of weight before, I feel like it was all for nothing. Now that I am trying to lose weight again I am trying to figure out how I made it work before, it is so hard to lose the weight. 

I mainly wanted to lose the weight so I could get a breast reduction, but it is hard to have people around you not supporting you. It is hard when people in your life just buy crap, it is like bringing around cocaine to a rehab centre. It is just hard to not cave in and the result just makes me feel more like a failure rather than making me feel better. So I guess I am admitting that now I am a food addict, food shouldn't be the only thing to make you feel better at all. 

So that is why I am starting this new series. I will blog every monday to see how the week has been going. Writing down the goals for the week and trying to get feedback to myself to see if I accomplished them. 

The weight that I am now is 213.6 lbs, and I have attached photos as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment