Sunday, June 2, 2013

Spontaneous Trips

Yesterday was a really fun day. I was getting really sick of Lethbridge...you have no idea how badly I just want to pack up and leave here..but anyways I was sick of it. I was sick of the people in Lethbridge and how much they can be idiots. That I just wanted to get away for even just a day so I had asked Jesse if we could go see Darla in Okotoks (his step mom). If anyone knows Darla, they know how she is such a good lady, I could never see her hurting anybody, she always has something nice to say about everybody. 

So we went to go see her, and had a nice dinner with her. Then we went to go see my Uncle. Jesse finally got to meet my cousin Zack and Jesse let him drive his car. It is nice hearing my Uncle and Jesse talk because then I hear things about my parents marriage and about when my Uncle was younger. I never knew that my Uncle had owned a ford mustang when he was first marriage to my Aunt Linda so it was nice to hear. 

I really enjoyed seeing my family and Jesse's family. It is nice to have them both so close, it was nice to get away for the weekend to take a break. I cannot wait to go see them again sometime soon <3. 

No comments:

Post a Comment