Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Crazed storms

So I guess that I should do a post about all the crazy storms that let's bridge has been having. 

In the last few weeks we had major storms that included warnings of severe thunderstorms to tornados, and including hail. It just simply has been crazy. 

One night at work it hailed and it just shot through the drive thru window, it bruised my arm a bit and the mess afterwards was huge. But with all these hail storms also comes hail damage. All the dealerships along mayor McGrath have been having sales on all vehicles due to hail damage, as well as, hail damage estimate booths. 

Most recent hail storm was today and I guess the south side took the hit the worst. I guess superstore lost power, there are trees in the streets and there was lots of flooding and a few funnel clouds. I guess people Are not hurt from it. 

Anyways I borrowed some pictures from friends to show the damage. 


No comments:

Post a Comment