Monday, July 15, 2013

Plans for the future

I thought I would just write this blog to update people on what I plan to do in the future. 

First off in the fall I plan to do the CSP course (Central Sterlizing processing), What that program is, is a year course to sterilize instruments at the hospital. It is cheap schooling compared to other programs because it is so short. As well as, I thought that the program would be good because then I can get into the health care system, and find out what I really want to do. 

While in school it was just a battle between nursing and being a lab technician, and while having this career I can have the ability to job shadow in both. As well as, I have many friends that have taken the course and they love it. They get good paying jobs without "wasting" most of their time in class. They just wanted to have careers and not do a lot of schooling, through this program you are able to do that. 

Lastly, Jesse and I plan to move to the Edmonton area, hopefully after I am done my program. That way he and I both will have good paying jobs and be able to support ourselves. Currently, we are just living at my mom's. It is tight, it is compact and we have our miscommunication between each one of us. However, this in no means mean that I hate my mom, its just time for me to move out. I am about 20 years old and never had my own place. At my age my sister had moved all over, so by my age she was used to it. 

But I just thought I would just do a quick update about the things that I want to have happen in my life. 
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment