Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Finishing chemistry and forgetting purposes

Today after I write my final for chemistry i am officially finished the course...yay! After the long months and gruelling work I will be done, it is a bit surreal because it was one of those things where I never thought I could finish. But I finally will be and then all I have left is college, and I am so excited to finally just be out of high school for good. 

After the test I found out that I got a final mark of 74% which is a lot better than what I thought it would be. It just felt like such a relief to have it done, it is relieving to know that all I need to worry about now is colege. I am so excited for college and to start it. I cannot wait to finish my college course too, but I have a feeling it will be weird to be finished college, because that's it. The 13 years + that you go to school and finally it is all over and no need to worry about education anymore. All you need to worry about is the rest of your life. 

Which brings to me another thing. For the past weeks I have forgotten the purposes of things. Because it is so easy for me to forget why I want to lose weight. I want to lose the weight to feel healthy, but the main reason was to get a breast reduction. 

I am 5 foot tall and have double d's. It is a ton for my back to manage. I just need to get this surgery so that my back problems will disappear and get better. Everyone that I have talked to that had the surgery says that instantly after the surgery it feels like a magic formula to no back problems. 

So I need to constantly have this running through my mind to remind myself to just "not care" about myself and to take care of my body

No comments:

Post a Comment