Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Days off, first vehicle and mom days.

So on days off...Jesse and I got our first car. Well it will be a starter car for me and to drive it around, learn how to drive it etc. I am in love with him (it is a boy since he is gutless). He has so much room in him, all the seats fold down and it just has so much space. We only got it for $500 and the only thing that was really wrong with it was that the battery on it was dead. But otherwise he runs smoothly, he has new tires on him and the rims are nice. Today I just cleaned him out so now he looks nice inside as well.

97 gmc jimmy

pumping gas in my car for the first time

 Also on days off we of course did our relaxing rituals like going out to dinner and going to movies. Jesse and I went to montanas and up above is the art that I created there. I had surf n turf tacos, which were really yummy...minus the cilantro..just do not like that at all. It was very good. 

The movie that Jesse and I went to go see was R.I.P.D. It was very funny, I enjoyed it a lot and Jesse did as well. I liked the concept of the movie and all in all it was good there were some twists and turns and it was good.
 Lastly, mom and I went to The heat last night since it was the cheap night, and I have to say. It is the funniest movie I think I have ever saw. It was so funny. Point blank, I nearly pee'd laughing. It made us cry and the whole audience loved it. I did not think it was possible for no one to laugh in the movie. I would definitely buy it or see it again..it was just so funny. The character of Melissa McCarthy also reminded me of Jesse, same humor, same reactions to things. It was great.


No comments:

Post a Comment