Saturday, April 5, 2014

Another girl day!

Ashley and I had yet another girl day this week. We went to the mall and we went to the body shop, david's tea, michael's, jysk, la senza, and chapters. 

At the body shop I bought a vitamin c microdermabrasion exfoliant, a tea tree blemish stick and a vitamin E intense moisturizer and I got a sample for the eye cream from the vitamin E line. The only problem with going there was that the sales ladies were always on my ass the whole time. They were hovering over me and began to pressure me into buying things so I got very irritated by the end. But I love all the things that I bought and should be good for like a year. 

In david's tea I bought a tumbler that had a tea basket in it and got two white chocolate frost, alpine punch, choconut, and coconut oolong. I got a better price for everything because Ashley let me use up the rest of her gift card which was very nice. 

In la senze I bought another leopard print shirt except that this one was a black leopard print. 

Then in jysk and Michael's we just looked around. I was surprised at how Jysk had so many good and cheap table sets. They have a table set along with the chairs for a 100 dollars or more up to 700 which is not a bad price for tables and chairs. 

Then in chapters we just had some starbucks drinks until then we just went home after that. 

But it was a good fun girls day!

No comments:

Post a Comment