Thursday, April 3, 2014

New job and friends!

I am now finished my practicum and I am so lucky that I was able to get a job so soon afterwards. I have a position at shoppers in the home health care department so if someone needs a bathtub chair, a walker, crutches, etc. I am your girl! I already worked one shift but just as a cashier and not in my department yet. They were just training me to get used to the till, but I am happy that I do not have a cashier position there because it can get quite busy at this location. But none the less I have started and I am starting at a decent wage too so I am happy about it. 

Then I have hung out with Ashley quite a bit lately, earlier in the week we went on a girls shopping trip to celebrate me finishing my practicum. We went to La Senza, Davids Tea, and the body shop, and bath and body works. I spent a bit of money in each because its nice to get nice things for yourself once in awhile. Then later that afternoon we went for a buffet at the Dynasty downtown and just relaxed afterwards. Then she came over for a little tea party so she let me try some different teas from davids tea, I got a chocolate orange one that I LOVE, it is so good it reminds me of a Terry's chocolate orange. But it was fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment