Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Guesstures and wisdom teeth

A few nights ago my sister came over for a little visit and we decided to play a game that I have bought 4-5 years ago called guesstures. It was one of my favorite games in school, in grade 7, instead of playing 7-up we would play guesstures to pass the time. I had bought the game but never played it with anyone until this night. We decided to do it based on teams so Jesse and I on one team, and my sister and my mom on the other. One thing that I would have never though was that Jesse would play this game since he hardly likes to play games in general except for grand theft auto and call of duty. But he played and it was funny watching him act out the cards that were given. He thought that mom was really good at the game which he would have never known before. 

Then yesterday I got my wisdom teeth taken out. From entry into the appointment to when I left the procedure only took about 40 minutes which is impressive for removing 4 wisdom teeth. It really was not that bad having them removed, it sucked getting the freezing in though and my mouth stayed frozen for like 9 hours afterwards which wasn't good. I guess that I gushed a lot of blood, they had to pretty much clean my whole face from the blood spatters that were on my  face and I saw that my blood went onto my Dentist's forehead too, which is gross but they said it made their day. As well as my attitude was good they asked me if I wanted a break and I nodded no because I just wanted them all out. But man after that freezing came out did it really start to hurt. Even now I can barely open my jaw because of how sore it is and swollen. I bled for a long time too, for about 8 hours afterwards. But thank the lord for T3's and anti-inflammatory medication. That is what is making my life right now.
Kind of how I felt like the pain of my wisdom teeth
 ADVICE TO THOSE GETTING WISDOM TEETH TAKEN OUT!!
Have both your pain medication AND an anti-inflammatory such as ibuprofen. You will suffer from either if you are living without either one of these!

1 comment:

  1. Salt Dental Clinic Center is Best dentist near me in sector 52 Noida Meet Your Dentists · Dr. Akash is the dental team head at Salt Dental Care Center.

    ReplyDelete