Monday, January 20, 2014

Nostalgia

Man today was a trip to the past. Today my sister and I went back to our elementary school, Lakeview. Man was it nostalgic...I even got to talk to my old teachers. My kindergarten teacher Mrs. McKnight, my grade one teacher, Mrs. Firth, and my grade 3 teacher Mrs. Kortt. Which oddly enough Mrs. Kortt is the wife of my current program leader right now.. Dave Kortt. So it is a really small world that they are married to each other and everyone wished me luck on my practicum.

In general it just was nice to go back and see who still is there, it is amazing how many memories come flooding back when you go and visit things like that.
 Especially since as a child all you wish is to grow up and once you grow up all you want to be is young again. I remember how I thought that growing up would take so long to achieve, and now I feel like it needs to slow down a little bit so that I can take time to enjoy moments like these. 

But that was pretty much our day!

Exercise equipment at the lakeview park! Who needs a gym membership?!?









No comments:

Post a Comment