Friday, November 30, 2012

Sick in montana

On Wednesday after we went to the doctors, my mom and I went to go eat at Montana's. It literally has been so long since we have been there...the last time that I remember going was when my sister was here, and when she was single...so you can imagine how long it has been.
Sailor moo..mom's way of drawing her
Anyways I ordered a veggie burger and mom ordered chicken strips. Her chicken strips were so good and they were not greasy. It is so hard for chicken strips to not be greasy. And for my veggie burger. I looove that it had fresh feta cheese on it, it just makes it taste so much better but it would have been better if it had a whole grain bun instead of a white bun. But all in all still good.


Charley

Minnnie and Ginger




For dessert my mom had a sticky toffee pudding and I had the deep fried cheesecake. Personally I think that if restaurants sell desserts like this then they should have complimentary milk on the side since they were so sweet. My mom's toffee pudding was like pure carmel and yummyness, as for mine I had tried it before and it is so good. You get quality and quantity for the price as well..the cheesecake was huuge! It could probably fill at least 3 people, and it was still cheap. 

Anyways after that we went to the south side Walmart for some groceries...and I have to say..the layout of the south side walmart is weird. I haven't actually been in there since I quit working there, but I never realize how crappy the layout is. They hardly have any big tills at all and the express lanes are placed strangely.

Moose head...I shall call him Ralph
We had looked around the place for quite awhile too, we were trying to get Christmas present ideas, and didn't come up with too many actually. I have to add as well that this year there are crappy christmas decorations, I am trying to look for some good ones and there are hardly any in the stores, and I know they say to wait till December for them to come out but I think that's late to put stuff out. 

But at the other walmart they have better fragrance sales on..I think I will have to go back and take advantage of those deals, I think it is cool how they have their own cosmetics desk as well.

But our cashier was funny, her name was samantha and she used a lot of puns. We bought kitty litter and she said that she told a lady one time after buying some to have a "Crappy" day.




No comments:

Post a Comment