Sunday, November 4, 2012

Update: Part 1

I really admit it has been a long time since I blogged. Honestly I think this is the longest I have gone without blogging..feels like a part of me is missing in a way so thought to give a little update on what I have been up to, and I will try to do it in chronological order the best that I can remember...See this is why I need to blog more so that my memories are fresh and ready to write down. 

October 26
Pumpkin Carving
So I had pumpkin carving at with Ethan's family and with my mom as well for the "family night". It was a lot of fun. I had two pumpkins to carve since my mom decided last minute that she did not want to do a pumpkin. So I made 2. The pumpkins that I carved was a pac man pumpkin and a hello kitty one. The one that Erin did was of a cat and I think a moon..cannot remember too well..



 Lastly, Ethan's was....
lets just say he always will be the kid that does the hardest project that takes the longest. He carved his pumpkin but he made it so that it could be an art project too. He did this design on it and carved it so that it wasn't carved all the way through. 


But man that was so much fun having everyone I love there all together. They were all worried about me though haha because I was carving my pumpkins quite vigorously. Erin told me the whole night that she would take away my knife because she was scared that I would stab myself haha.

But all in all it really was a great time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment