Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Endings and new beginnings.

Tonight I finally got into the Christmas spirit...after what seems like weeks that I should have. Reason for this is that I am excited to spend Christmas with the people I love this year. Mainly my mom, I am so excited to have her to myself for christmas. 

Tonight we were doing christmas baking, I was trying out this mint recipe on my kitchenaid and she was doing homemade skor bars, which is a family favorite. 

Then we just watched TV. We watched who wants to be a millionaire, jeopardy (nerd show), wheel of fortune (jock show)...inside joke with mom. We tried to guess all the answers the best we could, but dude I suck at these shows and trying to guess things but oh well haha we had fun watching it. Then we watched America's funniest home videos which is hilarious as always. It is finally nice to get in a good laugh in what seems like forever. 

P.s. 
The sad thing about the night is that I am sad to say that my relationship with Ethan has faded, but it is fine. I will be fine and get over it with no issue. We had a good time while it lasted but sometimes it is just better to be friends.

But with that said. I am happy to do things that I love to do and to get motivated to do things. Did I mention I am going to be taking a class in January? I am so stoked to be doing that and to be around civilization again. I am looking forward to months of laughter and fun, and am ready to go on with my life again.

No comments:

Post a Comment