Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Dinner with extended family

Tonight I went to dinner with my Uncle, his girlfriend, my grandmother and my mother. It was a lot of fun, we went to Tony Roma's since Uncle John has not been there before. I guess in the east, there is no Tony Roma's like how there used to be no Arby's in the east as well..I am not sure if they still do not have one but I don't know. I haven't been over there in forever.

Anyways, at Tony Roma's I had this Tuscan chicken thing..and ehh it was ok. I don't think I would order it again though. But I loved that they gave me more rice and broccoli as opposed to the actual meal because man do I love their rice. It is good and nicely seasoned. It just plainly is awesome.

But I had a great time talking with my Uncle and getting to know his girlfriend. She really is a nice lady and I think they are just so cute together. It really is nice knowing that my Uncle has got a good woman to love him because he has been single for awhile, and my Uncle is just awesome anyways. 

So that was my night. It was a nice relaxed dinner with family that I have not seen in a long time. 

Then after it was nice to go home and get all cozy in my boyfriend's sweater. I love that sweater....and him....But I guess until next time ha ha 


No comments:

Post a Comment