Thursday, December 13, 2012

Strange Stores...Strange Hobbies

So there have been lots that has been happening in the last few days. Lots of exciting things, I have been working, I got some new things to do for talents. 

To start off with, on Tuesday I hung out with Jana, she worked with me at Walmart. She quit because she wanted to go for her practicum in Calgary but she didn't apply soon enough..so she is out of a job for a semester until she can apply again. 

We hung out at the mall and went to a few interesting stores. We went across from the mall to Josee's which is like a hippie store, anyways I knew that they had "hope stones", psychics and such but I never realize how cute their clothing is and I find it a reasonable price for some things. I saw this adorable owl dress that I wanted to buy, hopefully it still will be there when I get paid next week. 

Later, we went to this other store called the Drunken Pirate...and this store..it was like a fat kid in a candy store to me. It had sugar skulls beyond belief..it was my perfect store, It had the cutest two headed skeleton sock monkey.

Then we went to this other store called Ten Thousand Villages and they had the most awesome Nativity sets from all around the world. They were really beautiful, I think I am going to take my mom there on Saturday to go look at them. 




Then we went to King of trade and I bought a ukelele. I called her baby blue..why I got a ukelele? I just felt like it, I was bored and I needed a healthy hobby. So I decided I will learn the ukelele. So far..I have learned how to tune the ukelele and I learned the C chord so far..so I think I am off to a good start.
I also got Ethan's mom a present, she likes fairies and she likes coins so I got her a fairy coin from the post office. It is pretty and I think she will love it...just like I love her.



But basically that has been it for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment