Thursday, August 30, 2012

A burst of sunRay-Bans

Yo girl has gotten some new glasses..because thats right yo girl gotta see! After 6 long months of not seeing the sunlight, I can finally see now that the rain is gone! (Sure was a long rain shower wasn't it?) 

I went to lenscrafters and I wanted to just get new lenses put into my old D&G glasses, which took me forever to find the perfect pair of glasses. It was just cheaper to get new glasses altogether with this 50% off lenses with a new pair of frames. So sadly I needed to get new glasses...sad friggin face... 

So finding new glasses I knew was going to be hard to find again since it took me years to find the perfect glasses for my face. The glasses lady pointed out lots of pairs of glasses for me but I just shot them down no matter what because who knows what looks best on my face rather than me? When finding glasses you have to be very particular anyways. 

Anyways, I got a few pairs to try on...but the cool thing is that they this virtual mirror thingy where you can compare the different styles of glasses. Eventually it came down to a few pairs and I loved these pinkish burgundy ray bans. Yes people...ray bans. The craze for right now. Who would have known that I would follow into a trend? 

So after I chose my coolio new ray bans I had to wait an hour for them to get ready. I handed out a few resumes at the mall and chilled for awhile until I was able to go and get them. I talked to my friend Bennett that worked at Taco Time for awhile too, it was nice seeing her. 



In my hunger games shirt..

Then we walked around downtown, and I found these strange graffiti type things around the city. The first was at the Wilson middle school where they have this painted "I'm proud of you" thing on the pavement, anyways I saw another one on one of the buildings downtown. I wonder what it means hmmm? If anyone knows just tell me what it means pleaseee. 
My favourite pink sandals. They sparkle! 


No comments:

Post a Comment