Monday, August 6, 2012

Interview, swimming and testing out recipes

I had an interview planned today from the Purdy's chocolate company that had asked me back for an interview..and I have to say it was nerve wrecking. They asked me questions that I never thought of before to think of, it took me awhile to think about it. I hope I get it but I am really unsure but still wish me luck! 


After that I went over to my friends house and it was just so hot so we decided to go swimming. We went to the Westminister pool. I had never been there, all my years of being on the North side and I still didn't go. It isn't as ghetto as people make it out to be and surprisingly it was not as busy as I thought it would be. 

Anyways Ethan and I just tried to balance on boogie boards in the deep end. I almost got balance but lost it..sadly. But at least I tried right? Going to the pool was just nice and I really liked the pool. A bit too small though and not deep enough but oh well. I can always just go to Stan Siwik during the year. 

After that I went to Ethan's to try out this recipe that I wanted to try for awhile. It was fettucini alfredo but instead of an alfredo sauce it had a avocado sauce. And let me tell you...oh me gosh it was amaza.. So freaking good. I am so happy that FINALLY a recipe worked out for me. 

After we just watched I am Legend since I never saw it and review. I liked it but the ending sucked. Really sucked. Point. Blank. 

Anyways, wish me luck still on the job! 

No comments:

Post a Comment