Sunday, August 5, 2012

Finishing Wall-e, job hunting and haircuts

Today I finally finished my wall-e game on ps2 which is really exciting..but before that of course Ethan and I went job hunting again today. Luckily though I found some luck..at the Purdy's Chocolate store in the mall, the lady offered me an interview right on the spot. It is such a huge relief that I have at least an interview, now if I got the job it would be even better.

Ethan sadly though, was really discouraged about finding work. It is harder for him though because he is going back to school in the fall, while I have a lot more time on my hands having a semester off. So that was very unfortunate for him.

After receiving the offer for an interview I had a haircut. I tried a new place this time for a haircut. It was chatters in the mall and I liked it a lot. They were very good. The girl did the right length that I wanted and I thought it was cool how they have the washing stations right at the counter. Bennett came along and chatted with me while I had my haircut.

But all in all that was my day...best thing about it was the interview..so wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment