Sunday, August 12, 2012

Henderson and Cheesecake


The day before yesterday I went to henderson pool since I actually wanted to swim and have a challenge with it, unlike westminister where it was not that deep. At henderson it was crazy bright outside, I could barely open my eyes when I was in the pool. We had some fries at the concession stand and then we had freezies. I love that at henderson they have the big freezies too and of course I had cherry.

neon toes
The next day my friend Kayla hit me up and wanted to go chat. She previously went to Quebec for this program where you could only speak french. She told me about her experiences there and a lot of her stories were really funny. I was surprised to see her hair colour as well because on her facebook, every time she had a new photo her hair was a different colour. When I saw her though I loved her hair colour it was this fushia pinkish purple colour which was b-e-a-utiful!

Anyways we just ordered desserts, I had a banana split cheesecake, which was divine. When I tasted the bananas I was like mm real bananas (since only being used to DQ splits where the bananas are frozen) It was the best thing ever and it was huuuge. It was really good though but pretty much that just sums up the last few days.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment