Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Diaz Date

It was date night tonight! Ethan and I went out to this little restaurant that neither of us have gone to before. It is called Diaz..it was where the old Greek restaurant on 13th is, and let me tell you something...

The food is F$%^#ing amazing! We asked about the menu since it was written in like Cubanese.. or something. Anyways we did not know what some of the items on the menu were. But we got these appetizers, Ethan got these fry things called Yuca sticks and I got these chip things called Tostones.

Anyways the Yuca sticks is this deep fried root with Lemon seasonings and such and it tastes da bomb yo! Best things you ever had, it had this nice tang to it, and it is purely amazing. 

The Tostones, are deep fried plantains with a dill dressing and they are so good. It has the right combination of salty and sweet...when you take a bite it is like the clouds of heaven open up and your stomach is like woman I like you...no I f#$%%ing LOVE you! 

For dessert we I had a cheesecake and Ethan had a apple pie. He said that the apple pie was one of the best he ever had, and the cheesecake is the best I ever had. It was not a cooked cheesecake it was kind of like the consistency of whipped cream, but daym Daym DAYM! (youtube reference) it was good! 

Then after Ethan and |I just chilled in his truck and had a nice little Chat! But it twas the perfect date and most amaza food ever! Seriously peeps go to Diaz best food ever! 
 

OOTN (outfit of the night) 


No comments:

Post a Comment