Thursday, September 27, 2012

...is a working girl...and a happy one...

A miraculous miracle happened today! This morning I woke up and I actually felt better! I have not felt this great in awhile so its great! So I went to work, and I have to say work was awesome as well. 

The people that I trained with were really awesome as well. One girl that I work with she goes to Winston now, so we had stuff to talk about, which was good. Anyways, we talked about that and we hit it off pretty good her name was Charmine, I think...

But anyways we got to talking about our boyfriends, and she got to meet Ethan since he was going home. Since Ethan goes to Winston as well I told her she could go see him at school and to talk to him because she is new (and I understand what it is like to be new). So thats good for her to have someone to talk to at school. 

Anyways my shift was good, I was happy coming off of my shift which is all that matters. When I got off work as well, Ethan got his mom to drive me home. I was excited for him to drive me home too because I cannot lie I kind of missed him, because I was expecting for him to get off work at 10 like me but instead he got off at 8. So I still wanted to talk to him, and was looking forward to it. So I was happy to get my good night kiss :) 

Also, tonight I got to watch Greys Anatomy. Do you know how long I have been waiting for this season? There was the biggest cliff hanger with the air plane crash, it was nearly driving me loco! 
But I am so sad..
Warning! Spoiler alert!

Mark dies! Sad face! and the little red head gets her job back, after not being certified for being a doctor! and I thought that Arizona died...but she just got her leg amputated by her wife! OMG intense!
Its all cray cray right?!?! 

But that was my awesome day! Loving work and loving the new seasons of shows I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment