Friday, September 21, 2012

A series of unplanned events..not unfortunate.

Today was just a whole bunch of fun that unexpectedly fell onto my lap. That is right people..I did not plan on any of it...Chyea. Normally when I write something on this blog I plan what I am going to do. Well today was a "whatever" day as in lets see where the colours of the wind takes me...
The wind took me to back to high school.
My boyfriend called me to come to the school to see his work before it got "trampled" on. It made me question what the heck his artwork was going to be, so I just got up to see what it was. And to my surprise it was streetart with chalk. But this was cool chalk drawings, they were actually good. I quite enjoyed going around and looking at all the different designs that were on the concrete.




Da boyfriend..do u see the metre stick that is by the red pole to the left of the picture..yeah thats the scale the picture was. He just had to be the kid with the biggest drawing. 


My feet after...

Then afterwards was family night with Ethan's family. We went to Osho's which I never went to before. When I told them I had never gone before they were shocked. Anyways the food there was ok, it was very seafoody..which I really do not like. I do not care how many times people say it but I do not like seafood and I never will.
But afterwards we just went back and we watched a part of this movie called the intruders. I could not believe it because Ethan actually got freaked out by the movie. I didn't think it was scary or "freaky" in the least bit.


Thennnn even after that I went to my friend Jenna's birthday party. She turned 18, so she had a little party. We just went to the movie mill and we did some mini golfing. You know, mini golfing is so much harder to play when you get older, I was so good at it as a child. I do not know what happened to my mad Tiger Woods skills that I had achieved when I was a child.

Then afterwards we went to the movie Premium Rush, I liked that movie as well but it got very repetitive, it was like talk..bike scene..talk..bike scene..talk..bike scene. It had a good few funny parts though, which I can give some points to.
I would say it would be 3 out of 5 stars
***

But yeah that was my day. The day that I chose to do nothing is the day I did everything at once in one bloody day, isn't that just cray cray or what?


No comments:

Post a Comment