Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Sick days: Episode 2: bored....


My days are getting more and more boring now. With reading my sister's blog I kind of realize how boring my life has got..sad face. But yesterday at least I hung out with Ethan.

I was going to be around the school anyways to pick up antibiotics, so I went and saw him. I brought him an arizona because he loves them so much, but they didn't have the green tea kind that he likes. But it was good going back to the school because I got to see his new project he is working on, and I think it will look pretty in the end.

Also, I was beginning to feel a little better as well. I actually got up and did my hair. You could tell just by me doing my hair that I felt better since I did not do my hair for 3 days, and I think that is the longest I have gone without doing my hair in a very long time.


A little OOTD (outfit of the day)
When Ethan got back to his house though, he had to level up on WOW so it was sad. I just read the book that I brought that my mom got me from her work. Its called Shopaholic ties the knot. I know a classic cheesy romance book..but I love the author. Her writing is hilarious, and if a book can make me laugh out loud then its a good thing (well if any book can make me feel an emotion out loud). 

But when he took a break from playing wow, he came and watched a movie with me. It was Confessions of a Shopaholic, quite simply the biggest "girl" movie I know, but I love the film. It always makes me laugh when I see the movie, it just brings joy to my life. So I was surprised that he watched it with me and laughed along with it..most guys wouldn't right? So it looks like I have a good catch...

 But yeah that was my day yesterday. Today I am back to feeling like crap (yay..not). Hopefully I will be better by tomorrow though because I work..so pray that I get better.

Toodles for now!




No comments:

Post a Comment