Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sick days: Episode 1

I was so sick today. I woke up today and thought that I could go to work especially since I went home from work the day before,but thats not how it went. I called in sick and I felt so bad to call in sick! Worse was that later Ethan told me that 9 cashiers called in sick today so the CSM's were pissed...It made me feel even worse about taking another day off, but I knew I needed it. I would have collapsed at work.

But I was wobbly, couldn't really stand straight and I had the sweats/chills/fever/everything that involves being sick. I truly have not felt this crappy in a whole year, so its horrid feeling sick again. Luckily I got medication to subside some side effects of the illness, it sort of helped and just relaxing MAJORLY helps. 

But anyways, this is how my day went. 

I watched a lot of movies and shows today. 

Movie #1
Scoop 

Review:
I LOVED this movie, it was adorbs-able! Woody Allen in this movie was highlarious. Completely highlarious actually. I laughed so hard at just the things that he said. Scarlett Johanson did a good job too, normally I don't like her work that much but she was good in this film. 
I would give it 5 stars. 
*****

Movie #2
Waitress 

Review:
I already loved this movie before, it has a different vibe to the movie than any other movie that I watched. It is a cute love story but is kind of twisted at the same time. Kind of like Juno, but with affairs and such. But I just love how the ending of this movie is, it is super cute and how they exaggerate a lot of the scenes. 
I would give this movie 4 stars 
****

Then lastly, the shows that I watched. 
The only shows that I remember watching today was Glee, and sadly to say I still do not like the show. But I loved the Britney 2.0 songs, the remixes and covers of the songs were really good. I think that the covers are better than the original Britney Spears covers that they did before. 

Also, I loved Kate Hudson in the show. She played this very vixen-y character which I think suits her well. She was very good in the dance numbers but I do not know what to think about her voice yet. 

The thing that I hate most about the show though is that the performances on the show seem way too lip-synched for the actual show. Since they show them dancing around and singing, then after they are huffing and puffing~well they would huff and puff during the numbers too. 

That was my day folks, but it was so nice to chill and relax and try to get better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment