Monday, September 3, 2012

Ethan's 18th Birthday

It was my friend Ethan's birthday and we went to the Firestone which is at the Coastal hotel, that used to be the hotel that had weight watchers in it. How I know this I do not know but I just do. 

Anyways, we met up there with his sister Erin and her room mate. It is funny because his sister's 
room mate is the brother of one of my friends (Kristina Hurkens.) 

We really only wanted to look at the drink list since it was his first time drinking. He wanted to drink a lot and get drunk but the booze did nothing to him. The drinks that he had was a Barcadi Limon, which was his first drink and it was just a shot. His second was a Tom collins, and let me tell you something about this drink...It was bitter as anything. It was like pure lemon juice plus vodka so you can only imagine how bitter this drink was. 
My drink a Pina Coloda

Ethan's first drink...A Barcardi Limon

Then he had a titanic tea which is just the long island iced tea, and that one was really good and then he had a Paralyzer since I was talking about the drink and the name just makes it sound horrifying. But it wasn't that horrifying anyways. 

Another thing to note is that when you go to the firestone on your birthday you get a free dessert. Just saying....

No comments:

Post a Comment