Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The weekend

Seriously the last few days have been cray cray...so much has happened and so hard to explain.
On thursday I went to the park with Ethan and we found these tags that were similar to the ones that I had seen before, you know the ones that said "Im proud of you" Well they added more to it as well.


I think it is an interesting kind of tag and personally I like to see it around the city...it makes me smile inside slightly.
 
Friday: Went over to Ethan's he bought some Champagne and some Coolers since he wanted try out some booze again. I was just chaperoning to make sure that he didn't do anything stupid. He also tried some whiskey as well, and that stuff must have been strong it was like 40% alcohol. But he got pissed drunk and it was kind of amusing to watch.
 
Also I tried to look pretty and I think I accomplished it.
 
 
I think thats it for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment