Tuesday, September 4, 2012

In the ghetto with Ghetto Uno cards..oh yeah

Today was..I think the last time that I got to see most of my friends that was part of the old lunch/art crew. The people that came were Britany, Christina, Alandra, Tad, Angia, Ethan and I. I first got to Ethan's house then Alandra came after. It was so amaza to see Alandra since I did not see her all summer. She is going into University in the fall so I doubt that I will see her that much but still I miss her so much.

We went to meet up with Christina later at Winston since she had gotten a ride to the school. Alandra and I went to go meet her there, and we walked back to Ethan's house. Then later Angia and Tad came and we ate burgers and we made a few marshmallows. But they sucked because they tasted like soap over real marshmallows. 




and hes touching it too... 
 After we ate, we went inside and played Jenga after awhile. I literally haven't played Jenga since i was like 8. The game is more intense than you would think. It was like a few psych moments with playing the game. 

We played Uno after and man did I fail. But my friends got to see my true hardcore competitive Uno tactics. They thought it was intense and they suggested a few other card games that they thought would be awesome to see my competitive skills. 

Intense..intense..Jenga. 
We tried to watch Mean girls but it did not work at all, we just got bored and we were talking about Mean girls before but it didn't work. 
Ghetto Uno card..oh yeah 

extra ghetto uno card..oh yeah 
Later on, Christina was going to sleepover anyways so Britany slept over as well. Since she had school the next day at noon and I live close by the school. 

We went to 711 and bought some comfort food: namely Ice cream, pocky sticks and ichy band. 

We did not want to go back home yet so we went to the park and had some serious girl talk. We started to get cold so we went back and talked to my Black friend for awhile. My friend was scared of my friends but now it was fun. 

Britany and I talked for a long time after that, and here I am right now. 6:17 a.m. and still not asleep. 

Tootles from a sleep deprived teenager/adult 

No comments:

Post a Comment