Monday, September 17, 2012

Girl date!

Today was my girl day with Britany. It was fun, I picked her up from school and we went back to my house. I bought junk food and all that junk since it was a girly day. We had skittles, rice crisps, brownies, strawberries, snickers etc. All that junk that girls like to eat. 



Anyways after that we tried to learn how to do the gangnam style that psy does on youtube, and I have to say it is a lot harder than it looks haha. But it was fun doing it with Britany, we did not fully grasp the whole concept of the dance but we were close. 

We also tried to learn the running man too, and I am soooo close to perfecting my running man. In no time I will be not only walking down the sidewalk but doing the running man down the sidewalk too. 

Anyways thats all we did for our little girl date. It was fun especially since I haven't had time with her in awhile! I love her a lot! a lot! a lot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment