Thursday, July 19, 2012

Afternoon craft: Moustache Mug

So since I did not feel well today, and bailed out on friends (again and again). I decided today I am going to do something. So I decided to do a small little craft. It was the simplest thing to make but still fun.


I saw this project on a youtube video once before and I told myself for like 6 months that I was going to get around to doing it once I had a plain white cup but I didn't have one. But luckily I found one in my cupboards.

So the craft that I did was a moustache mug! When you hold it up to your face to take a drink it looks like you have a moustache ha ha!



Materials:

1 white mug
1 permanent marker

Instructions:
Draw a moustache onto the mug with a permanent marker and then bake it in the oven for 30 minutes and it will never come off again!

No comments:

Post a Comment